We Go Hard

Friday, August 30, 2013

It was the first full week of school and all I could think of was the Jay Z song  "Brooklyn (Go Hard)".

This week was full of school for the boys, teaching a new class, soccer games, golf matches, meetings, errands, practice, and much more. It is just going to get busier...but the boys love school, I am really enjoying coaching, Patrick loves being with his golf team, and we have finally found the balance of the routine. Speaking of routines...check out Duncan's music class routine found here.


Wip in music class


What is up with Wip's "I love you" sign?

Duncan, play, play playing

Discussing doggies and backpacks

Afternoon with D...helping me make rice krispie treats

Doing a great job with eating the M&Ms

I have been hanging a lot with these fine ladies...they crack me up!

Ashir and Wip hanging in the heat at soccer practice...cute, sweet, boys

I am not kidding about the heat...look what happened to one of the soccer balls at practice! Ouch!

Classic D...not wanting to take a nap until we are in the car on the way to practice...my little devil.

0 comments: