Bluegrass & Bourbon Festival

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


I remember when I was a little girl my grandparents had a mobile home that they used for travel. They would take me to Bluegrass Festivals in this mobile home, and some of my fondest memories come from sitting with my grandparents, listening to music, and of course having all of the ice cream and treats a girl could ever want!



We went to the Bluegrass and Bourbon Festival held at the Water Tower this past weekend. While it was short lived (thanks to the monstorus storm that came through less than an hour after we arrived) it made me think of my grandparents and how much I miss them being here with me. I know that they were smiling down as Wip was tapping his toe and Duncan was chowing down on a cob of corn. Good time and fond memories.





0 comments: