Lovin'

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

1. I found this great idea from a super cute blog called Polka Dot Prints. I put our version together and the other night we found ourselves with an hour to kill in between graduation parties. We stopped at the Village Anchor for a snack and unfortunately the restaurant did not have any crayons...Kids' Quiet Bag to the rescue!

2. I am on Team Gwyneth. I mean seriously...look at those legs (photo credit). I was laughing so hard during the entire article I Tried Gwyenth Paltrow's Diet that I highly encourage you to read it...good stuff.

3. It did not take much to convince me to watch End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhaal (photo credit). Even if the movie is terrible (like Love Drugs and Other Things) he is still a tall drink of water to look at. Thankfully, the movie was awesome and I highly recommend it...make sure you have some tissue!

4. I have been receiving the Skimm  in my email for a few weeks. It is a daily newsletter that basically takes the headlines (as in the good stuff...office chatter) and turns it into an easy to understand, relevant, able to have a conversation about break down.  I must admit I have found myself sounding much smarter than I am to folks simply because I took 10 minutes to look over my Skimm before heading into work.

0 comments: