Lovin' (summer edition)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am in summer mode...here is my summer edition of what I am loving this week:
Only the Young documentary looks weird but I am strangely interested in the story...maybe it is the Wes Anderson influence?

I have an adorable little nephew with a birthday coming up that might need this bowling set  for when his Uncle Tom Sherrard comes to visit

There are few things I love more than a clean house. These new Lysol wipes might not have the greatest scent, but they sure have some cleaning ability

The picture of Wip fishing at school just makes me smile and think of Uncle Nick in Texas

I know it is early but this Bombay Fizz could be my summer cocktail...stay tuned

If I had all of the money in the world, every single one of my friends would get this W&P Cocktail Kit . You are welcome.

Wip makes me laugh when he misplaces this particular car he will ask "Mommy, have you seen the Mollie car?" He thinks it looks like his Auntie!

This tent screams summer camp out cuteness.

Not only does this dish scream "GO TO THE FARMERS MARKET", but it looks pretty darn yummy

0 comments: