So, I am thinking about...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


1. If you have been around me at all in the past few weeks, you probably know that I am coo coo for the holiday season. Coo coo. I can't stop thinking about getting the tree up, wrapping the gifts, and just watching the boys enjoy the season. I am even going tomorrow to a "wreath decorating party" and I think I am going to try my hand at a coffee filter wreath. Wish me luck!

2.  We are OBSESSED with the show Homeland (thanks, Mo and Scotty). I can't stop thinking about the show and all of the crazy details. I don't know if we can do this no cable thing for much longer...

3. I also cannot stop thinking about gift guides on blogs and in magazines. How fun would that be to figure out what is hip and fun and then find cool, creative ways to display what you find?  There is something about an old school pencil...Greenwich Letter Press just might be on to something and would definitely my make 2012 Gift Guide (hmmmm, I see another blog post idea:).

4.  For some reason I can't stop thinking about sea salt and how everything looks and taste better when it has "made with sea salt" written on the label.  If it said "made with sodium" I would turn my head, but sea salt...mmmmmm. Case in point are the Trader Joe's Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Caramels. These puppies consume my thoughts for the better part of the day. Seriously. I also love how you can buy them on Amazon...for $14.99 when I can drive less than 5 miles to get them at Trader Joe's for under 10 bucks.

5. I am really trying to figure out the best use of my time online. It is tough. Facebook, Instagram, cute blogs for days...what is a girl to do?  I stumbled upon this website/blog/lifestyle site called Chalkboard Magazine. It seems to have many of my favorite bloggers, content, and "how to" stuff all in one place. I am thinking this might be my one stop shop...until I sign up for a Twitter account. 

6. Of course, I could not be that obnoxious mom blogger with out letting you know that I think about these monkeys all of the time. Thanks to Weasie Gaines for capturing such sweet moments of my little men...I will cherish these for many years to come!

0 comments: