Games

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I know I am going to take back this statement after a few weeks of old man winter, but I kind of like being in the cozy indoors.

Today, in my head, I had planned out for us to have a puppet show when D woke from his nap. I got everything set up, but the puppet show never happened.

Instead the 5 second attention span that my children possess allowed us to play a WIDE range of games, many of which included tickling (who does not love the sound of little people laughing?).

Robot:
This game is pretty simple. You just put this mesh bucket on your head and walk around like a robot. It is a crowd pleaser for sure!
Hey Everybody...I'm a Robot
Slip and Slide:
You need a leather couch for this one. Just have your kids lay on the couch and pull them back and forth inserting a few tickle bugs along the way.  This was definitely the longest running game of the afternoon. 
This is D's new trick when you tell him to say cheese
Ghost/Tent: 
One minute there is a ghost in the house and then the next we were all under the sheet because it was a tent!

Wip, is that you?
Puppet Show
While the boys took a moment to read books, I just had my own puppet show:) 

SHARK!






1 comments:

Tracy Amin said...

I love that you are having a puppet show by yourself!