Trip of a Lifetime

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Picture this...flight from Louisville to Atlanta is delayed. We have less than 20 minutes to get from one terminal to the next (Atlanta is a big airport). We realize quickly that an all out sprint is necessary. We look like fools but we made it with minutes to spare...they were going to take off without us no doubt.

They offered free wine the entire flight so we took full advantage, the next morning I inhaled my egg sandwich (and half of Patrick's while he was still sleeping). I totally blame it on the booze and the Advil pm that I tried to drug my husband with (and it worked) it was an easy trip to Paris:)
All that I need
Hey everybody...I am ready
We kicked off our Trip of a Lifetime with a fine bottle of wine...thanks Bobby and Helen!

0 comments: