Forecastle

Sunday, July 15, 2012

When I was in college and pretending like I was a hippie and going to music festivals, I used to turn my nose up at parents who would bring their children. Well today I was one of those parents. We took the kids out to the Forecastle Festival and I gotta be honest...I secretly can't wait for next year. We walked in and there was this huge shark at the entrance, we were then greeted by mermaids and the yummy smell of festival food. There were tons of booths with everything from face painting to photo booths. It was hot (really hot), but seeing Duncan dance everytime he heard music playing made it all worth it.
Welcome to Forecastle 2012
Huh?

Trying to play PS3...we could not figure it out

Mommy and Wip

Daddy and Duncan

Lots of these around...

Our first porta potty experience was a success

Wip could not get enough of this owl

My precious family

Duncan dancin'

0 comments: