Duncanisms

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my baby is four. He has no idea how funny he is which makes him even more funny. He still uses words like "lasterday" instead of "yesterday" or "berry" instead of "very" and I honestly just don't want it to end.

While I have posted most of his "Duncanisms" on Insta, I thought I would put an updated list on the good ol' blog to have a place of reference when those "lasterdays" turn into "yesterday".

D: Mommy, I have somefing very appointment {important} to tell you...Owen has been on faycation {vacation} but he will get back tomorrow.

D: Why do they have two chimneys? They probably have two Santas that come to their house.

D: I need to get in the shade. My boo boo feels better in the shade.

D: Our house is not fun because it doesn't have fireman legos.

D: Mommy this Popsicle said "I'm naked" and so I'm eating it. 

Me: What did you learn in school?
D: I don't learn in school I just do yoga.  


Me: Do you like soccer?
D: No, I never get a score.

D: This is what I'm going to wear when I marry.
Me: Who are you going to marry?
D: C.C.

D: I just want to relax for another tiny bit.

D: Mommy, I'm going to have a meeting with the birds and tell them to stop pooping on cars. Did you know that Santa is going to come down our chimney? Do I have pockets?

Me: What is on your medal?
D: Uhhh, humans.


I know it is hard to believe, but I have a favorite. This "Duncanism" is not what he says, but what he does. Almost every day when I am cleaning out his backpack I find these tiny envelopes that have been decorated. Every time I pull one out of his backpack I ask him what it is for and everytime he responds "I made it for Wip". Melts my heart.

0 comments: