Lets See...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

So this week has been a bit of a blur...

That darn groundhog
 
Another snow day, another day of snuggling on the couch

Duncan got a taste of his first Snickers bar

I think he liked it.

Of course, I went to pick up a new "doggie" and the old "doggie" suddenly appeared.

Wip lost his "zebra" blanket (please, if anyone knows of its whereabouts contact me asap:)...I captured this video of the boys playing in the kitchen, it just broke my heart when Wip explains to D that he has nothing...come home soon "zebra" blanket.

Wip received the shabbat bag on Friday, so we had some fun with challah bread, juice and the linen cloth that Wip decorated to cover the challah. This is a video of Wip doing a prayer.

Duncan enjoys the daily playtime (with a sock accessory, of course)

Finally, I know that most of you know that our family will be heading to Winter Park, Florida this summer. Patrick accepted a position at Trinity Prep as the Director of Curriculum. I could not be more proud of him. It will be very hard to leave such wonderful friends and family, but I know that it will be a great adventure for our family. When I talked to Wip about the move, he asked me to call his friends to tell them, but to let them know that his new house will be close to Disney World. My hope is to have a revolving door of visitors!
http://foreverbeginstoday.deviantart.com/art/Adventure-Is-Out-There-278522545


0 comments: