Fairy Godmother

Wednesday, November 6, 2013


I am pretty lucky. I have a fairy godmother. She is a friend who owns a children's boutique and also happens to have three boys. One morning I got a text that she had left some of the boys clothes on my front porch. It was two full bags with some really nice clothes, and I am pretty sure that Wip and Duncan will receive best dressed at least through the second grade:)

The other day I had to bring Duncan to my 6th grade class that I teach on Tuesday and Thursday. Duncan came into the class and introduced himself and told everyone his age. One of my students (who also happens to be one of the sweet boys of my friend) raised his hand. When I called on him he said "is that my old belt?"....and in fact it was his old belt getting put to good use!  It was hilarious.

0 comments: