Whatever He Wants, He Gets

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The other night I was reading Goodnight Washington D.C. to Wip and when we got to the above page he said "that is mommy, daddy, Duncan, my sister, and Emma". When I asked him where he was he replied "I am in that building, getting something to eat".


Because I get Wip whatever he wants, I picked up a sister for him (jk, she is my friend's little girl). When I picked up Cooper from school and asked if she wanted to come home with Wip and Duncan to play for a while, she replied "yes! I need to be their babysitter!"

It was a beautiful afternoon so we had lunch at the park, ice cream cones on the back patio, and those three seriously played just like she was their sister. When it was time to take Cooper home, she said "but, I thought I was spending the night?!". I told her that she was going to have to come over and play again soon. They were too cute.







0 comments: