A Boy Named Duncan

Thursday, September 12, 2013


He plays hard

I feel like the name "Duncan" has been popping up lately. Perhaps, Duncan is the new black?

The book that I posted about called The Day the Crayons Quit is not a customization book (like I had originally thought). It is simply a book about a boy named Duncan (seriously one of my all time favorites).

Then there is the movie The Way Way Back that is about a teenage boy named Duncan (it is on my list).

But above all of that there is a boy named Duncan who is capturing the hearts of his teachers. I get videos and pictures everyday (and I love it). Of course, I must share (roll your eyes if you must:).
That face.


Water table action

Building a tower

Protecting his tower

Build, build, build



These boys LOOOOOVE each other

Gone Fishin'


Sunny with a chance of Turtle!



This is getting saved in the "rehearsal dinner file"

Rollin'

What was that? You want more? Well, ok, watch this video here and try not to laugh. Then there is this one. But this one might be my favorite.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, laughed until I cried! This is one very special little guy!