Go Ahead Make My Day

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Few things in life can make your day like someone telling you that your child made them smile. The other day one of our go to babysitters came over to watch the boys. She was rather blue when she walked in and told me that they had to put their 16 year old dog to sleep the night before. As I walked out the door I crossed my fingers that the boys would not be a handful and that she would not have to add stress to her sadness. Imagine my happiness when this message came through on my phone:

In other go ahead make my day moments...we have been making our rounds with the graduation party circuit and the boys have been included in all of them. One of my students had her camera at a party and started taking some pics of the boys..imagine my delight when I got these pictures in my email, is she a talent or what?





0 comments: