Birthday Review

Wednesday, May 8, 2013



I can say with complete certainty that Wip had an amazing birthday.

It started with a text from Granddaddy and Aunt Kelly that made me cry to a video from Delia, Hadley, and Preston that made me laugh, visits from Mimi and Auntie that allowed some birthday wishing (and present opening), and finally a serenade from Grams and Poppy that I had to listen to over and over again, because Wip could not get enough of it!  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone that showed my little boy some love on his birthday!

We started with Zoe's for lunch, I did not even prompt this picture, I promise!
Then headed to Build a Bear

Making a friend for Lucky

Giving "Lucky's Friend" (that is the horses name) a bath

Stopped at Plehn's for a cupcake

Doing a little pirate move

Pretty presents

New PJ's!!!!

He had to sleep with all of his new things

David's presents to Wip...so thoughtful

0 comments: