I heart Trader Joe's

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I could probably start an entire blog about why I love Trader Joe's. In many ways, it has changed my life.

Maybe it is the "most easy dinner ever" black bean soup recipe that I discovered:


  • 1 can TJ's Cuban Black Beans
  • 1 bag TJ's Chimichurri Rice
  • 1 box TJ's Latin Black Bean Soup
  • 1 pkg TJ's Chicken Breast Chunks (optional)
  • 1/2 pkg TJ's frozen roasted corn (optional)

Pour all contents into a medium saucepan and warm over medium heat. Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips! Cooking Time: 10 Minutes (not kidding)
Maybe it is the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels that were offered during the holiday season. I become so obsessed that I actually won back my very own gift during a white elephant swap at a holiday party because I knew how limited they were becoming (crazy lady).

Maybe it is because I can get over a weeks worth of meals for a family of 5 for under $150.
Or maybe, just maybe it is because I discovered Letter Cookies. As I have talked about before, Wip is OBSESSED with letters. Each day begins with "what does alligator begin with?", "what does watermelon begin with?", "what does house begin with?". Surprising him with a letter cookie snack after his rest pretty much made his week/month/year.




0 comments: