Chi-Town

Monday, December 10, 2012

Good food, good drinks, good shopping, good friends?  Yes, please!

I have been to Chicago for bachelorette parties, new babies, and just because. It never gets old. It is a city that is accessible, fun, and (duh) windy. I was so happy to be included in an annual girls trip this year with some of my favorite peeps (thanks Aud for organizing!). I realized how much I enjoy going on adventures with old neighbors, sending random text messages to current neighbors, and laughing over brunch with my sister. I also realized how much I love Moscow Mules, like really, really love them. My new favorite drink. Oprah loves it too, nuf said.

Thank goodness for girlfriends.

Bloodys with Elizabeth after an adventure!

Roomies
The entire crew


The Pump Room was AWESOME (yes, that would be another empty Moscow Mule in front of me)!

Mo was really working on her red eye issue

Ralph Lauren brunch was simply amazing

Of course I always had Wip & Duncan on the mind...Wip would have lost his mind in this city!

0 comments: