This American Life

Sunday, September 2, 2012

We had plans to take David to the World Fest downtown today to show him that Louisville really does have some culture.  Unfortunately, mother nature had other plans.  After going completely stir crazy all day we headed to the mall. I must admit that I am not really a "mall" shopper, but since having a teenage boy in the house I went to pick him up from the mall yesterday and then went back for more today.
Look how much Duncan adores Wip...precious.
Lollipop time!

Duncan got the short end of the stick (ha ha ha)
After a little browsing I was trying to figure out dinner plans without having Red Robin or Cheesecake Factory in the equation.  I was asking David about the McDonald's in China (not thinking he would be remotely interested) and he lit up.  So McDonald's for dinner.
David's first time at a McDonald's Playland
Now, I am patiently waiting for my husband to come home from his Fantasy Football Draft Party so that we can catch an episode of Breaking Bad (totally addicted).  I guess you could call today my American life:)
This is supposed to represent the crystal meth in Breaking Bad

0 comments: