Selfish

Thursday, September 20, 2012

This is my shameless, selfish post about my birthday.  Its my blog and I will share what I want to (please sing this to its my party and I will cry if I want to). In one word, my day was great!

It started on my way to the gym, I backed into Patrick's car. Now, some of you know my relationship with the golden egg. No damage (not even a scratch) but for some reason I let out a tiny smile for just giving it a little nudge:) I was then greeted to a decorated office from my sweet soccer team.  Makes coaching totally worth it.





Fast forward to picking up the boys from school.  Wip came running out with a weed and informed me that he picked it just for me.


Coming home I was greeted with gifts, cake, and flowers. It just keeps getting better.




I dropped the boys off with Patrick and headed to PRP for a soccer game.  It was a rough start, but we pulled out a tie and I could not be more proud.

I came home to this awesome gift from my husband.


Add to that lots of Facebook love, emails, text messages, and phone calls and I could not have had a better birthday. Life is good at 36 years young:)

0 comments: