Officially Outnumbered

Monday, August 20, 2012

Still so far so good with David in our lives.  He continues to amaze me with his curiosity and excitement.

Tonight it hit me and it hit me hard. I am outnumbered.  If I want "girl time" it will not be happening in this house. David wanted to learn more about the sport of football so Patrick found a preseason game to show him the ropes. He said "it is a good thing that they wear helmets!".

At lunch on Saturday I noticed that David really enjoyed his pizza. Last night the Mulloy's were kind enough to host David and his parents for Sunday night dinner and I once again observed that the boy likes to eat.  Tonight at dinner we usually have over half of a spaghetti pie left over and as you can see it was less than 1/4 left. I guess this experience will prepare me for the teenage boy appetite.

There will be less leftovers at the Mulloy house

We are family

0 comments: