Song of the Summer

Friday, June 22, 2012

Very happy to hear his favorite song
When I was 16 years old I drove a beat up green Volvo. I loved it. I remember in the summer popping in a killer mixed tape and just cranking it up. I was that girl that you look over at the red light and would be singing at the top of her lungs like no one else was around.

Yesterday, I relived those fun times only this time Wip and Duncan were in the car with me. Wip's song of the summer is We Are Young by Fun ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts). He seriously knows every word. When the song came on he started singing so I cranked it up.  When the chorus came on  we fist pumped.  Yes, we were totally that car that gets those looks at the red light and I loved every minute of it.

We also enjoyed some popsicles on the patio...I freaking love summer.
Yum Yum

Duncan had to have seconds

Brain Freeze



0 comments: