2015 Isle of Palm

Saturday, August 8, 2015

It feels a little deja vu (and spoiled) to be typing another post about another beach trip. I know how blessed I am to have a loving family...the hard part is being so far away!  That is why I am so thankful that we got to spend time together in the Isle of Palm this year. Check it out...
We have officially nicknamed Duncan R2D2 (not that I know anything about Star Wars) but according to Wip he is SO slow
The love between these two is just the best.
My attempt to get all four (or even just one) to look at me was a complete fail.

Bummed because it was not a cone

This kid could spend hours entertaining himself
Mudbath!
Lovely dinner and then another attempt to have everyone look at the camera:)
Ha! 
Grams and Wip posing...as well as another young lady photobombing!

Duncan messing with Hunter...always!
I will always treasure the giggles that came from these little boys...
Until next time! 
xoxo

0 comments: