Lovin'

Monday, September 15, 2014

This article about missing Kentucky was like she took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know about the rest of the areas she writes about...but the first part is pretty much perfection.

Wip says "actually" all of the time. That is why this article made me think and this video made me wonder why he says "actually" instead of "apparently".

This bag is speaking to this working woman (after viewing, please belt out "working 9-5"...I dare ya!).

Try to watch this video and not be amazed. Damn, Chris Pratt makes me laugh.

Speaking of videos..we might watch this and this each night before going to bed. Classic.

I watched this and just cried. Inspiration.

This wallpaper will find a room in our new home (I hope:).

Mitch Hedberg was seriously a talent. RIP.

Maybe it is because I LOVE strawberry ice cream...but this post really spoke to me.

I know I have mentioned Art for Kids Hub before, but this site was seriously made for Wip.

Oh B...you really are the best. Don't judge me.

This one never gets old.

Do not be surprised if this is on my holiday giving list for EVERYONE I know...perfection.

This is hilarious. Seriously. "I think some parents should do some reflecting." Word up.

Each morning we remind Wip to be brave and kind as he walks into school. Thanks to this letter for the inspiration.

Looks like this halloween we will have a superhero and pirate on our hands.

Wip is going to need this in his stocking this year....my little doodlebug.

We are almost at the point where this might be pretty cool.

I never thought I would say this, but I LOVE being a mom to boys (honest to goodness). Keeping this little list handy.

Sorry for the Lovin' overload (it has been a while:).

0 comments: