Lovin'

Monday, August 4, 2014

1. This ad from Under Armor. Those legs!

2. This cute little brother sister duo (#keepboysinbubblesforever).


3. Please take a second and read the first paragraph of this article. I laughed out loud, and then got creeped out like someone was watching me.

4. Watched this video with Wip. This was the result.


5. I am in the market for a new suitcase...this one caught my eye:)

6. This app looks like it would save me money when I am randomly roaming in the airport.

7. I went for a run in Sea Island and was so glad to see that they named a street after my son.

8. Wip's next birthday presents will be displayed like this.

9. This video of Duncan at the playground made me smile (those little legs).

10. This video of Wip at the playground made me laugh. Hard. I have watched it a lot.


1 comments:

Tracy Amin said...

OMG, number 8! He.Would.Die.