I Think I Feel A Little Bit Great

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We had a snow day on Monday (again!), but there was no sleeping in for the Mulloy family. Wip started getting sick around 3:00 a.m. It was a looooooong day. The good part (if you can call it that) is when Wip would feel like he was going to get sick he would go strait to the bathroom (he made several trips). The problem was over the course of the day he looked like he lost 10 pounds!  My poor little man. The picture above pretty much captures what we did all day.
Our new diet
I gotta brag on Wip for a bit, I don't know if it is a boy thing, or just his personality, but if I went to bed and suddenly started to throw up I know for sure there would have been some kind of freaking out (a.k.a DRAMA). After a long day of watching movies and being pitiful, Patrick put the boys to bed around 6:45 p.m. After about an hour in bed, Wip comes down the stairs and just calmly lets me know that he got sick in his bed.  No freaking out, no screaming, no crying, just matter of fact.

Scenes from a frat sick house
Fast forward to about 11:00 p.m. and Duncan started to "let it go" {side note: did you see this? it literally made my day, and this cracked me up}. Duncan does not have the mindset to head to the bathroom, so last night would have reminded you of a frat house. I changed him (and me) three times, we went through more towels than I can count, and poor D just could not sleep (which took us from his mattress, to the boxsprings, to the floor).
Another lazy day
We (of course) kept both boys home today, which means it is going to be another day of movie watching and playing with animals. The only ray of light was when Wip woke up this morning and I asked him how he was feeling he responded "I think I feel a little bit great". Well said little man, now if we can make sure the sick gets outta here!

0 comments: