Sock Hands

Sunday, November 24, 2013

sippin'

ready, set, go.

this should help the cough

it was like being on the set of mad men

why does this make me laugh?

i could not get over the chick behind us looked like Blythe Danner (aka Gwynnie's mom)
Patrick and I went on a date Friday night. Even though I was under the weather, I bucked up to enjoy a much needed night out. Our first stop was a Penn Alumni event held at the new Evan Williams Distillery on Main Street. Nothing like sipping a little bourbon to help your cough. It was really cool and totally worth checking out. After sipping on some bourbon we headed to my favorite restaurant in Louisville, 211 Clover Lane. Pretty perfect night.

my little stubborn man

nothing like eating a nord's doughnut with socks

doughnut coma
When I went in to check on the boys before I went to bed, Duncan was asleep with socks on his hands. I texted our sweet babysitter and she said he insisted on wearing socks on his hands to bed...trust me, I know that game and sometimes, socks on the hands is not worth the terror. The next morning...the socks would not come off for anything. It was like he was doing an experiment with himself to see what he could accomplish with socks on his hands...silly D.

Waiting for Daddy to get an allergy shot...the socks turned into gloves.




0 comments: