Happy Birthday Mom!

Friday, September 13, 2013

My mom is one of the kindest folks you will ever meet. She is the first person I call when things are going great and the one I turn to when the world seems to crash down around me. She is the reason that I gravitated towards a career in philanthropy.  She set such a wonderful example when I was growing up with not only her career in nursing, but also the countless volunteer hours towards causes that mattered to her. She is clearly the best nurse ever (just ask any of the hundreds of patients she has treated over the years). There will never be a day that I will not need my mom, and on this day specifically I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her. Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope I become half of the mother that you have been to me. Click here to see a little serenade from Wip & Duncan. Click here to see the second take.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love,Love,Love the videos! Thanks for the sweet words
You make me proud every day seeing the awesome mom YOU are!