So, how was your week?

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ahhh, thanks for asking. I would call my week an "up and down" kind of week.

While we are enjoying the summer days, the summer rain caused some major headaches in the kitchen.

I finished a wonderful book called The Art of Fielding by Chad Hardbach. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Duncan continues to crack us up with his crazy ways (at least he is being safe).

We read books and ate lollipops.

We went to the splash park with friends.

We ate lots and lots of ice cream.

Wip had his last tball game of the season. I gotta say I am really proud of him for sticking with it and being part of a team. He might have not been the best, but every time I asked him if he had fun he would answer "YES!"...and that is what it is all about right?

I also got to spend some time with my dad. While he is going through some tough stuff right now he is being so strong (and really funny). The nurses and doctors are taking great care of him and I just know that this is going to be a blip on the radar and he will be able to get out and enjoy life very, very soon.  Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, it means a ton.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! You know how I love to open the iPad and see a new Obrother .the pictures make me feel close to you guys. Also helps me keep up with the busy lives of the four of you! Have a superior time:)