Diana

Monday, March 25, 2013

Sometimes I like to think that if I were to meet someone like Princess Diana, we would be friends.

Trust me, I realize that the only thing we have in common is the fact that we have two boys (although when I was a little girl my mom made me a pretty awesome princess costume with a crown that we made out of aluminum foil:).

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article133138.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/diana-princess-of-wales-with-her-sons-prince-william-and-prince-harry-at-the-piano-in-kensington-palace-pic-getty-388156739.jpg

I came across the precious picture above with Diana and her boys and it got me thinking...

I wonder if Diana ever giggled to herself in the car because one of her boys was talking about how they learned about frogs and "tattoos" that breathe under water, and realizing he was talking about tadpoles.


I wonder if Diana ever decided that everyone should put their pajamas on at 1pm on a cold Monday afternoon, just because. 


I wonder if Diana ever had the "aha" moment when her son always talked about his clothes being "tucked in tight" when what he meant was "inside out". 

I wonder if Diana ever watched Peter Pan with her boys and tried to mimic the flying scene. In doing so, getting to see her 22 month old son jump with both feet off of the ground for the first time.
http://img2-3.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/features/magstories/070604/harry_william.jpg
I am sure that she had many moments like my Monday and I am sure her boys miss her everyday. 

0 comments: