Carousels

Monday, August 27, 2012

We have read this book a lot lately (like every night).  It is overdue and I know that we will just be rechecking it out tomorrow at the library. Maybe at the 54th time that I read the story to Wip I looked at him and said "you should make a carousel with your animals".  Of course I learned quickly the animals that he had and the animals that he would need to make this happen.  
Here is the finished product and while it is a very makeshift effort, he was SO proud of it.  Tonight another favorite babysitter came over (I think that they are all his favorite), but when I told him that Caroline was coming to play he said "big Caroline or small Caroline?", I said "big" he then told me how much she was going to like his carousel.  I think he was right:)

0 comments: