Mommy vs Wip

Saturday, January 7, 2012


This is where I found Wip after he refused to take a nap at his Mimi and Granddaddy's house.  I shot myself in the foot because it was a beautiful afternoon and we were supposed to meet Aunt Fe Fe and Preston at the park. After the he got out of his bed for the 4th time, I told him that if he got out of bed again that we would not go to the park.  He cried and said he wanted to go to the park with Preston yet 5 minutes later he was out of his bed.  Therefore, I shot myself in the foot because as much as I wanted him to run around I had to stick to my guns.  Parenting is not easy!


You would have thought a little zzz might have helped with our day. It did not. When he woke up from his nap he asked if he could have a tortilla chip.  I asked him where his manners went and he replied "I not have manners, I being bad." At least he is honest.

0 comments: